We are a black-owned and managed, diversified financial services and advisory firm with over 100 professionals in the fields of finance, management consulting, asset management, securities support services, engineering and property, as well as across the full spectrum of support services. As a Level 2 B-BBEE company we are unique in our ability to offer advisory and consulting services within the legislative framework of the B-BBEE codes of good practice.
- Trillian has a macroeconomic view to align with our country’s demographic profile and thereby better serve our clients’ needs.
- We intend to harness the full potential of all South Africans, and we know that change starts with us.
- We develop our own people so they may go on to effect positive transformation within the greater economy.
- We focus on enterprise development to increase our empowerment supplier base.
- B-BBEE procurement criteria is an important part of our tender process.
- We actively encourage existing suppliers to address B-BBEE requirements and become accredited accordingly.
We are a multicultural advisory group, uniquely positioned to understand the value of macroeconomic solutions to bring about widespread change and drive developmental agendas.